My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Thursday 7 November 2019

HOPE - For Andy Skinner's new Creative Expressions launch

Hi all
Another fantastic set of crafty goodies has just been released by Andy Skinner in partnership with Creative Expressions. I've been lucky enough to have a play. Here's what I did with them...
A plain old piece of cardboard. A coat gorgeous Strata Paste along the bottom, a layer of paint and smudges of resist paste on top...
Mixing lots of the paints, I used Andy's heart stamp to make the foliage- there is a tiny bit of it that looks like a tree, on top I used the tip of a paint brush to create leaves and branches using various mixtures of the paint.
Dry brushing with the Rust shows all the texture of the Strata Paste. Text and elephant stamped and coloured, and all the edges of the board inked with VersaMark and the Super Nova embossing powder melted all around
I've loved using Andy's new products. I hope you do too. Thanks for looking. Suz xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment