My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Friday 8 November 2019

Find Your Peaceful Place - for the Craft Stamper Challenge Blog

Hi all
Me again! Today I am sharing my monthly project for the Craft Stamper Challenge Blog. Some fab PaperArtsy stamps to be won, have a look here. My project is called Find Your Peaceful Place, and is inspired by my beautiful friend Tracy Easson who also designed this gorgeous stamp.
The project is on a fabric page that I plan to put into a fabric book I am working on, which is an ongoing project started at a fab class I did with Tracy called the 'Little Book Of Wishes'.
I stamped the design onto coffee died calico using a Versafine ink pad on a stamping platform. I kept the calico in place on the platform while I painted it using DecoArt Media fluid acrylics, in the colours you see in the photo - plus metallic silver which I forgot to put in.
 Once dried, I restamped the image so it was nice and crisp again. 
I added stamped hearts from another of Tracy's stamp sets (Little Angel) and doodled bunches of flowers. I love how it's turned out! 
Just love playing with fabric and paints!Tracy has some amazing projects with detailed tutorials in this months Craft Stamper magazine. You can get the latest issue Here!
Thanks for looking.
Suz

2 comments:

  1. Suz I looooove what yooou do °•☆•°•☆•°•☆•° so enjoyed our time together.. sending loooove and huge hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling. This is my happy place, playing with fabrics and your beautiful stamps. Xxx

    ReplyDelete