My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Christmas Card for my daughter using beautiful free Indigo Blue Stamps and Gilding Flakes, and embossing folder!

I was so pleased with this card that I made for my daughter for Christmas.COURTESY OF SIMPLY CARDS AND PAPERCRAFTS! That's because the Indigo Blue stash was free when I subscribed, and the embossing folder came free with the magazine - chuffed as I love it all!
 
 I gilded the images onto white card using Versamark ink and Stamp and Bond embossing powder. Die cut flowers from a fabulous gold leaf wallpaper using the Tim Holtz floral strip. then added gems and glitter into the centre after shaping all the petals and layering them up. I used the lovely embossing folder that came free with the mag and went over it with three colours of gilding wax. Die cut letters using the Vintage Market strip and added more gilding wax around the edge of the card before mounting it onto a 8x8 card. I really enjoyed this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment