My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Mini Christmas Pud card

Here's the cute mini card I made for my lovely workshop ladies. 
Great card when you need to make lots. Here's how and products used:
Mini white card blank. Cut gold card 1cm smaller than the card. Then a red square 1cm smaller than the gold. Punch a 1inch circlefrom brown card. add white to the top (I used a white corrector pen as they were cheap and gave good, quick opaque coverage). Punch a holly shape from green card and add gems or stickles glue (I used stickles as quicker, but go lightly). Stamp the base that sits under the pud, I used one from the spellbinders set that I got free with a mag. Then stamp the greeting. I used on from a fav Christmas set by JoFy. Draw lines with shapes using a micron pen and colour in with a white pen or the corrector pen. Then glue the brown circle and add the holly and berry shape. Voilla! Have a go, it's easy! Suz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment