So here are the bits we made at my workshop yesterday. I made flower masks on my Cricut. We stencilled through them with various Tim Holtz distress inks then using various doodle patterns I'd shown the girls we decorated the flowers with patterns using fine nibbed permanent markers. We coloured gems with alcohol markers and glued them in the middle with Pinflair glue. We decorated the cards again using masks and dye inks but more faded this time. Then finally drew wiggly borders which we added little daisys too that were coloured with sakura gel pens.
I'll do a blog on how to make the boxes later in the week.
Thanks for looking.