My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Monday 7 October 2013

Three crafty Saturdays in a row....


I've had two very crafty Saturdays on the trot, with my own cardmaking workshops last week, then demo time at the Craft Barn this weekend , (with a little jewellery workshop in between that I was asked to run), and will be enjoying yet another one next week as I've booked a place on a fab Andy Skinner workshop. I think some places are still available, at The Artistic Stamper in Faversham!

Amongst many other things (!) I purchased at the Craft Barn was a set of beautiful stamps by Jo Firth-Young, I've made some quick cards with them to enter a few challenges! Here is a sample:
I stamped the wreath and greeting onto white card using Memento ink, punched out with a 3" circle punch. Coloured the circles/ baubles with Promarkers. Cut the sentiment in half then ran a Spectrum Noir pen around the outside of the sentiments, circle & backing paper then mounted onto a card blank. I then added Glossy Accents to the baubles and sprinkled dry glitter on top. Finally, bows and gems added.
One of the quickest Crimbo cards I've ever made! Suz xxx
I'm going to enter this into the Emerald Faeries 'Sparkle' challenge and also Penny Black and More Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Jo's stamps are gorgeous and I love the card you've made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, they are fabby aren't they! I'm going to play with them again tonight, after finishing a journaling page! xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card, I must get that stamp set. Think there might be some confusion at Andys class on Sat... I'm booked in with hubby.. and he calls me Suz lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Suz! What was the confusion??? Is that re Mr Skinners class due at the Artistic Stamper this Saturday? I hope it is still running, my hubby has given me permission to go (well I asked if he would mind after booking it, lol!). Suz xxxx

      Delete
  3. A very elegant Christmas card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! i love the colours and the bow. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete