I love these and they are so simple to make:
- Die cut white shrink plastic with the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die 1 x largest, 2 times medium and 3x smaller flower)
- Punch holes in the larger floweres where the 'jump rings' will need to go
- Colour using alcohol inks
- Shrink each of the flowers and mould the petals upwards to shape while still warm (but not hot!)
- Glue flowers together and add pearls in the middle as shown, using glossy accents.
- Attach chain, some glass beads and the earring and clasp findings and "ta-dahhh"