My little crafting world....


Hi all
I'm a complete craft addict! I have a small business called Surrey Crafts teaching craft workshops from my studio in Esher, Surrey and at venues around the country. I teach mixed media, decorative painting, card making and papercrafts, jewellery making and creative embroidery classes. If you'd like to find out more just leave a comment, or take a look at my other social media pages:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surrey.crafts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/surreycrafts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/surreycrafts/
Crafty hugs & stuff
Suz

xx

Saturday 2 February 2013

Loving the new Papermania Spots & Stripes collection. Here is a card I made using some scraps and buttons. Instructions below:
 
 
Strips of paper folded in half to form squares (so need to be twice as long as wide) various sizes, biggest was around 8cm x 4cm, all rounded with the X-Cut corner punch then given an aperture using the X-cut small circle die (or use a 1" punch). Buttons tied with cotton threat peep through the aperture. The sentiment is from one of the Urban Stamp sets and I used Papermania self-adhesive gems in the corners and one on the sentiment. Alladded to a square card with backing paper, ribbon and a border strip off cut from another project. Pips!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words Suz, so very appreciated.

    You might have had your very first follower - but you don't have the widget on your sidebar as far as I could see....not that I see half of what's in front of my eyes !

    B x

    Note added if I manage to post this comment - please don't be offended - but very difficult to leave comments as you have comment verification switched on - lots of people don't even realise and if it's all a mystery to you please just mail brenda@ibas.co.uk me and I will help sort it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, you are a complete star and I am slightly less of a novice as a result! I've done what you suggested and turned off the the comment verification, and I've looked up how to add the widgetythingymajig for followers. Now I just need to find some! If there is any thing I can do to promote your wonderfulness on here or on FB please do tell and I'll follow up asap! Suz xxx

      Delete